A lot of gay Jehovah's Witnesses really struggle with their homosexuality. They often want a confidant or even confidants, someone to talk to, someone who has a struggle against their homosexuality just like we do, someone who fully understands what we're going through, too. They believe in the truth and about what Jehovah says in his Word regarding homosexuality, and they want to obey him and be faithful and get the life when these plaguing feelings and desires will be gone forever!
We WILL find such persons here, and we can even build a community of gay Jehovah's Witnesses, a family, for much mutual support, knowing that, even though we share the same imperfection of homosexuality, our individual circumstances and needs can vary greatly.
You can count on me, brother!
My support has no limits!
Please sign up to subscribe for updates and also join as a member of the site and use the features of the site like posting and commenting in the Forum, as well as participating in the Members Chat. There's an Events page where members can suggest a topic to discuss or an urgent need by one of our fellow gay Jehovah's Witnesses, or a meeting to chat and get to know each other, or to do the congregation meetings together.
Just email me the details and I will post what the Zoom meeting event will be about, on what date and time it will be held, the Zoom meeting login details, and members can RSVP if they want to attend. These will be live events. For those who can't attend, especially due to time zone differences, the live event Zoom meetings will be recorded and available to those who can't attend the live meeting. Don't we all need and seek mutual support?!
Concerning those we will meet on this site,
how do we know if the person we're meeting here is
a genuine Jehovah's Witness and is really gay,
or is the person a fraud, a fake,
or even an apostate?
Questions like these over time may be helpful.
1. How did the person come into the truth, their experience, and did they get baptized, or are they working towards baptism?
2. Do they know the teachings of the Bible, and do they believe them?
3. Although perhaps weak, are they, or are they trying to be spiritual?
4. Do they try to undermine Biblical teachings and do they distrust Jehovah's organization here on earth?
5. Do they really seek support, reaching out to help you as well, feeling the mutual struggle you both have, showing one another dignity, and do they ask you these questions: "What do you want me to do for you? What's been happening in your life? How may I and how can I help you?" And will they keep in regular contact with you?
6. Are they honest about homosexual experiences they may have had?
7. Are they willing to talk openly, or are they trying to hide things? Are they reasonable?
8. Are they honest and humble about admitting their weaknesses?
9. Are they willing to Zoom in person?
10. How do they treat you and others on the site?
11. Are they an ex-Jehovah's Witness? If so, why did they leave?
12. Are they disfellowshipped? If so, why? Do they want to come back? How are they showing works that befit repentance? Have they approached or will they approach the elders to return?
13. Is the person flirting with you and others on the site?